Thursday, November 29, 2007

What the hell...

is R up to?

I have not heard from him in like 3hrs. I know he's at work ( or should be ) but he texted me earlier and hasnt responded back. The weird part is that the last hour was his lunch hour.

I sent him a text asking him if he was going to call me during his lunch and he never responded. Which is weird. He always calls me during lunch. Sometimes two or three times.

Who the hell is he with that he wont call me? What the hell is he doing that he cant call me?
Even if he had a "working" lunch, he would have texted me.

Does he really think I am so fucking stupid that I wouldnt catch on?
Does he really think I will stick around if he continues cheating?

He just texted me about a new hot construction guy. Fuck him. He is so stupid. It's like he just has to keep pushing my buttons and pissing me off. Why cant he be the good boyfriend he thinks he is?

He better get right and get real.
Or he is going to end up alone.

Justin the husband hater

No comments: