Friday, November 30, 2007

Today's Post

Things are going ok for me today.

Last night's dinner with R went ok. There was nothing major he needed talk about. He simply wanted to go out and eat. It was pretty nice, we went to an Italian restaurant where we both had pasta and wine.
Then after dinner we came home and R was trying to be all sexual. I wasnt feeling it at all and removed his hand from my body. That didnt go over well at all...We both ended up going to sleep. He was upset this am bcs we didnt have sex last night. He was in a bad mood and didnt want to go to work either.
Then he tells me on the phone that he thinks something is up with me. "It's been five days!" he said. I reminded him I have had a cold all week, that nothing is up. But still, the nerve of him to be suspicious of me. Like I am the unfaithful one. Bitch, please. I mean really, he's the one that cheated and the one that is still acting all weird. Like, he's guilty or something.

R tells me he is getting a blackberry. Which is great, right? It's the ultimate tool for the cheating husband. Now he can use it to get online and arrange hook-ups any time day or night. I wonder if thats his intention. Maybe he is getting so I wont be able to go thru his phone anymore. At any rate, I am not excited about him getting a blackberry. Not at all.

We just talked on the phone and he is all depressed sounding. He is upset bcs he thinks there is something going on. There is, dumbass, you cheated and now I am pissed the fuck off!!!!
I guess he assumed I would get over it quickly? Who knows...?
He is still upset bcs we didnt do it last night. My back was hurting and I was so full, I didnt feel sexy at all. And there was really nothing he could have done to have gotten me turned on either. He says he misses me. But, he's only worked like three extra hours this week. I told him so and he said he feels like he hasnt seen me lately...more weirdness.

I really think he is up to something. I am not sure what, but it's something I intend to find out.
He is acting all weird, being gone more than usual, all of a sudden getting a blackberry, and projecting guilt on me...so much weirdness.

gotta go,
Justin

No comments: