I know it sounds weird but I just cant help it.
Am I crazy? Should I have held out longer before letting things "be back to normal?" Hmm...
We had sex three times within 24hrs yesterday. It was the first time we had ever done anything like that. I am not sure why it happened...especially considering that I initiated it the last couple of times. Maybe I was trying to let him know how hot sexual I can be if needed. Perhaps so he wont go looking elsewhere for it again? I just dont know. And I am not trying to figure it all out right now. It's a little late for second guessing now...there's no turning back now.
Gotta jet for now. Thanks to all those still reading, I know things have been a lot different lately and hope future posts can be more lighthearted and fun. :)
Much Luv,
Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment