It seems like every where I turn someone is messing with me or wanting to fight with me.
And I have had it...
M and I have been making loose plans to go out of town for the weekend. When I talked to him yesterday he said he didnt even know if we could go or not. I told him I could go on Sat but not Friday. Now, that's Friday he wants to go today. Says he is going alone now and cant believe I am not going with him. Does he not realize how delicate my situation with R is right now? It's just not the best day for me to be leaving...not with things the way they are right now.
I talked to R during his lunch. He is worried that I might have someone else on the side. Can you believe that shit? He thinks I have someone else! He is depressed bcs things are different between us...it has been a rough and very different week for us. I cant help it. He cheated and now I am suspicious that he will cheat again, of course things are different. Now he thinks I am cheating? That just makes me even more suspicious...
M is texting me complaining that I am not going with him. If he was dependable or stable I might have been able to make some final plans, not just "what if" or maybe.
I gotta go, I am sick of complaining about my shitty life.
Justin, sick and tired
No comments:
Post a Comment