I am sitting here waiting for my husband ( yes, it's still R ) to bring me some breakfast. He and L went to get donuts but that was like and hr and a half ago. Hmm. R is so inconsiderate sometimes. Unless you are right in front of him, he wont give you a second thought. I mean, come on, it's almost noon and I have not eaten anything today yet. Why? Because there's not a damn thing in the house to eat. He has been too busy to shop for food the last couple days. Is there anything less important to him than taking care of me? I guess not...
R worked it last night so L would fall asleep on the couch so I could sleep with him ( mostly bcs he wanted sex. ) This morning L woke up before we did and came into R's room. R almost immediately kicked me out of the bed and out of the room. Seriously, he said to L "come get in bed with me, and Justin can go lay on the couch." Excuse me? I am the one still trying to sleep, why do I have to be the one to get out of bed? And then he nudged me out of the bed with his hips. Sometimes I want to slap him...
Oh, I wonder how he's going to react when I tell him I am going to spend the week with M is Ar while he is gone to San Francisco. Hmm. I am going to stay with M bcs I dont want to be trapped out here in the middle of no where for five days. No car or food in the house...no thanks.
At this point I dont really know for sure if R and I will make it. I would like to think we will but I really need to be with someone who isnt so damn scatter-brained. I mean more considerate. Also, me being cast aside so quickly and completely every other weekend ( while L, the son is here ) is a bit hard to take too. I expected it a little but damn, it's like I dont even exist. The son is nicer and more considerate to me than R.
I just dont know...there are so many issues and obstacles in our way.
Justin the confused about his relationship
No comments:
Post a Comment