Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Date night

Last night R and I went to a TU basketball game. Then out to dinner. The whole evening was very nice.

The company he works for gets season tickets for Tulsa University basketball games so we decided to go last night. We sat next to some people he works with and they were very nice. We had dinner at Tally's, which is R's favorite restaurant. It's pretty good considering it's like a greasy spoon diner type place.

R and I are getting along great. He has loosened up some and is not so intense all the time now. He is no longer telling me he loves me every two seconds too. I really think we could settle into a great and long lasting relationship. I am just hoping to find a job soon that is not standing in our way.
Well, I wouldnt say standing in our way but it is starting to become an issue. I guess eight weeks is a long time without a job.

Anyway, gotta run for now.

Muc Luv,
Justin

No comments: