Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Let's catch up

Get ready for a shocker.

I spent the last ten days in jail. I got stopped taking R to the airport early Sun morning Nov 11th. I had a warrant for an old ticket I never paid. Was taken to jail bcs my license was expired. Who knew?

Anyways, ten long very rough days in jail. The county jail. It wasnt completely bad as it could have been much, much worse.

The best part? When I get out I find out R has spent the last two days doing drugs and hooking up with other guys. He denies it but there is too much proof for me to believe him.

On the way home he tells me he has done drugs and has been online chatting with people but never did anything with anyone. Well after we get home he gets into the shower so I go thru his phone. I discover he has called several old tricks and has exchanged text messages with tricks too. Texts confirming he was going to hook up with people. One of the texts from a guy asked if they could hook up and fuck. R's answer was "you got it." He also went out to the bar one night too. I think he brought someone home with him or had someone come over. The comforter was pulled off the bed and there was lube out on the bed. The comforter has not been pulled off the bed since the first weekend I met him when we were doing drugs together and he had been having dudes over...dont want to ruin the comforter now. Also when sorting out the laundry I found a receipt for him going to the bookstore and going into the theater. There's only one reason guys go into that theater. It's dark and there's a huge screen playing porn. R says no one was there and that he didnt do anything. If he didnt do anything it's only bcs there really wasnt anyone there. But even if he didnt, he still tried really hard to do something and that is just as bad as actually doing something.

So, between talking and texting on the phone, the internet, the bar, and the theater in the book store he really expects me to believe he didnt do anything with anybody. While he was on meth. Yeah, right. I am not stupid. He says he tried all those things but never did find anybody to do anything with. But he sure tried real hard too. I will never believe that he didnt have sex with anyone else. Just the fact that he tried so hard hurts me just as much as if he would have followed thru...which I firmly believe he did.

So, here I am pretty much forced to stay with a lying drug addicted cheater. If I had anyplace to go, I would leave him immediately. But, I have no choice but to stay.

So, how bout that? Jail time, unfaithful husband...what a great time in my life this is.

Justin out

No comments: