Friday, November 02, 2007

Update

This week has been quite interesting to say the least...

After my big blowout with R on Tuesday we decided to blow off some steam by going out on Wednesday...which was also Halloween. We went to about three different gay bars here in good old Tulsa, Ok and had ourselves a pretty decent time. I actually drank a couple more beers than I intended to. Calm down, I only had six total. Binge drinking is acceptable if you only do it a few times per year, like I do :)

Anyway, we ran into one of my former boyfriends, Joseph. It was nice to see him but I felt nothing. No desire to take him back. I only need to have my heart ripped out by someone once to learn my lesson. After seeing Joseph at one bar we went to another, Renegades. I spent a lot of time there after I first moved here back have spent very little time there in the last three or four years. A nice time was had by both of us. We watched a little of the show and chatted with some of my old friends.

Then on Thursday we had another rough patch. I wont go into the specifics of our personal life here ( it was partially my fault that's why I wont give details. ) It was so bad that we didnt have time to work things out and make up before he had to go to work on Friday morning that he had to come home during lunch!!! Not good, right?
We did make up and I have faith things will work out just fine...


In other news, my step son is here for the weekend again. It seems like only yesterday he was here. It is amazing how quickly time passes...getting off topic so let me re-group & re-focus.
He is only here every two weeks. Oh, he has a football game in Okc ( where he lives with his mom ) tomorrow and then goes home on Sunday afternoon. So, he wont actually be here at the house very much at all this time. Didnt get here until almost 10pm tonight, gone for the majority of the day tomorrow and then leaving for home Sunday afternoon. I actually dont dislike the kid like I do most kids. Well, ok, I only dislike kids I dont know. Like strangers kids. They make me uncomfortable. Once I get to know them it's ok. I am kind-of little, by little, getting to know "L." That's my step son's name L. Husband's name is R and his son's name is L...just a little reminder for y'all there.

Anyway, it's midnight and L is finally winding down so I better go for now.

Much Luv y'all.
Oh, remember me asking you guys to pray for me and my husband? This time I need everyones support for me finding a job. I desperately need one and am starting to lose faith. I have applied to at least ten places here and have had no luck. None. Anywhere.

Justin ( still coupled up ) juglover

No comments: