Sunday, November 04, 2007

Another Sunday morning family breakfast

I just finished up making and then eating breakfast with R and L. We had three berry pancakes.

Ok, I need to admit something. I am really starting to like my new step son L. He is witty, smart, and cute as a button. I could really get attached to him. R keeps telling me not to let him bond with me if I dont intend to stick around...how rude is that shit? He says I can hurt him but not his son.
I have no intention of hurting either one. I love R and I am beginning to love L too. I normally am not into kids that are not in my family but it's different with L, as he's my husband's son...which kinda makes him mine too. I am even starting to look forward to his visits here with us. Another admission...I have had fantasies about how our lives would be if L came to live with us. I really think I would love it if he did but doubt it will ever happen. It would be so nice though...we would be such a happy family as I would see to it that.

In other news...well, there is no other news right now.

Much Luv,
Justin the wonderful & fantastic step mom

No comments: