Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Currently cooking dinner for my husband ( or soon to be husband )

As I sit here typing dinner is cooking. I have spent another day with Rodney ( actually another week...in two days it will be three weeks we have been together. )

I still love him, in case any of you were wondering. Everything is still going nicely. I think I can speak for both us on that one. I see the love in his eyes, and let me tell you, it's a great thing. I hope he sees it in my eyes too...

Yesterday was my b-day. That's right, I am now 31. I wont say much except it was one of the worst b-days ever. A lot happened and most of it was bad. That's all I can bring myself to say about it. Perhaps, after some time has passed I will give more details.

Things seem to be going ok between mother and I. I saw her briefly today and she was pretty nice.
Also, grams has moved back down here and is living with my sister...which is only about ten minutes away from Rodney's house. That makes me feel so much better...you know, just knowing she is close by. I know that makes me sad like a co-dependent baby but I cant help it.


Back to Rodney...I really think he could be the one. And not just bcs the sex is so hot. And I do mean hot, scorchingly so. Scorchingly. He is such a nice and attentive boyfriend, which I am not used to. I could get used to it though...very easily. We will be spending the weekend apart this weekend. His nine year old will be with him. I dont want the kid to resent me always being around during his "daddy and me time" so I think it will be best if I stay at home. It will be the most time we have spent apart since we met. It's almost as if we said "hello" and then "I do" at the same time. When it's right, it's right and this time it feels too right to be wrong. I just feel it. I really hope we live happily ever after and not just so I wont seem so foolish after gushing about him so much on here. :-)
Anyways...things are going nicely for me. All I need now is a new job. Wish me luck y'all, I am a homo in Oklahoma looking for a job, not exactly easily obtained. :-) Seriously, not easy at all.
There are many companies who dont even want to consider a homo. Even though it's 2007, Ok is still in the Bible belt and many are still close-minded towards my kind. But then there are many companies who would love a big fag like me, the trick is finding one. Like I said above, wish me luck.

Much love to all those out there wishing me love too...even though I have already found it. :)

Justin, he who loves jugs and his boyfriend ( soon to be husband. )

No comments: