Monday, October 29, 2007

Nothing exciting to report

My weekend with R went pretty good. We went to OKC on Saturday to my step son's football game. We left here about 2pm and get home around 11pm...we made a whole day of it even though the game only lasted about an hour. R showed me where he used to work and also where he used to live. It was a nice day outing.

Then we just hung out at home on Sunday...nothing exciting. Excitement is not really needed though.

Today he came home from work at noon. He has an eye infection and seems to be getting a cold. I babied him and gave him some antibiotics and stuff. I also went today and turned in some more applications. Hopefully I will get a job soon. It has to be real soon...I am dying here without making any money. Pray me y'all. Surely someone will have something to offer me soon.

Like I said before, I have nothing exciting to report. Just ordinary day-to-day living here. Although, it is nice to share my day-to-days with...


much love,
Justin the jug lover supreme

No comments: