Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Day by Day...

Things are going nicely between R and myself. No major issues. The sex thing is dying down a little. He is starting to take the hint when I dont respond to his sexual advances. Instead of trying to "talk" me into for a half hour, he tries for just a minute or two, then goes to sleep.

I am hoping to hear back on one of the job applications I turned in. Hope to hear something good and hear it soon.

I have not talked to Mom since her brief visit the other day. But, I did talk to my sister for almost a half hour today on the phone. It was a nice chat except she is kinda pushy and a touch like my Mom...weird I never thought she would end up being like our Mom.

Other than that not much to report at this time. I will be having a talk tonight with R about the son coming to visit this weekend. It will be his first since I have moved in. We are going to talk about all the small details of our "story." He is nine so the truth should prolly be best kept secret just a couple more years. I hope it all turns out ok. The hard part is the kid stays in R's bedroom with him all weekend. So, not only will I have to sleep in another room during his visit but he will be in there to see all my stuff in his dad's bedroom and closet...there's bound to be some questions. I hope it all goes ok and turns out ok in the end for all of us. It prolly wont be easy for any of us at first but get easier with time. Golly, I hope everything goes ok...

Well, y'all gotta jet for now but will be back soon for an update. The first part of the week I write about how things went down during the son's weekend visit. :)


Justin

No comments: