Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Romantic night

Last night when R got home from work I could tell it was going to be a nice evening...

First we went to visit my mom. It went nicely, she was pretty nice and sane for the most part too. We didnt stay too long, just long enough for a nice chat.

When we got back home, I cooked dinner while he mowed the yard ( domestic, right? )
We ate dinner together and then got into the whirlpool tub together. With candles burning and the bubbles going, it was very nice. We talked a little and then things started to heat up so we quickly exited the tub. :)

Once we got into bed the magic started to happen quickly. I was a bit hesitant to let things go too far bcs I was feeling a little gassy. Luckily, that passed and we proceeded to have the most amazing sex ever. Of course, he talked about it afterwards and then again this morning bcs it was just so hot. I am glad the sex between us is good, and hope it stays that way.

On the agenda tonight? A bike ride. I know, I know. Doesnt sound very romantic but I am hoping it will use up his energy so he doesnt come after me in the bed again tonight...a boy like me needs a night to recover :)


much love,
Justin

No comments: