has gone by. I still have not heard anything back about any job applications I turned in. I am starting to get a little nervous about it too. I hope I hear something about one of them soon. R and I will be going to turn in and collect some more apps this weekend.
Things are going ok between R and I. It's starting to seem like we have a couple of good days and then one or two weird days. Nothing serious enough to cause problems for us though. I think our biggest problem is that he wants so much of my attention. I mean constantly. Or, maybe it's just me being too guarded. Who knows? I do think we will be together for a while but it's still a little soon to forecast just how long we might make it. Forever? Six months? Who knows...?
Today is our six week anniversary by the way.
This week has gone by so fast. The days just fly by. It barely seems like it's been four hrs since R left for work and he's calling to say he's on his way home! I can recall everything I have done during the day but it seems like the hours escape me, like they pass by without me even noticing. More weirdness I guess...
There has been some interesting events that occurred this week but I just dont feel like sharing them right now but stay posted, y'all.
Much Luv,
Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment