Today is my one month anniversary with R. I cant believe we made it a whole month. Wait a minute, yes I can. This is to be the first month of many, many years spent together. Know why? Bcs we love each other and are determined to make it work. Well, not so much determined bcs that makes it sound like work but we both want it so much...each other that is. ;)
The only thing standing in our way is my unemployment. I am afraid it is becoming an issue. I want to go back to work, just the circumstances so far have prevented me from doing so. This week, we have been a tad broke so there has not been any opportunity for me to use his car to go look for a job, as we have been conserving gas in the car. I will be going online to fill out some apps this weekend though. Why not this week? Not sure...call it laziness, call it unmotivated, call it whatever you want. All I know is, I will have a job before the month ends so I can keep my man.
We are going to spend the weekend together just hanging out. He has said we are going to have a fuckfest or fuck-a-thon in honor of our anniversary. I think it's kinda cute that he wants me so much and so often. I just hope his lust for me lasts and lasts and lasts. If not, I am afraid he might look elsewhere. We are also going to clean his house. Like, deep clean. Call it Fall Cleaning, you know, as in spring cleaning except in the fall. :)
Next weekend his Son will be here. Where will I be? Not sure about that one yet...
In other news; Mother and I have been fighting this week. Well, not fighting about anything in particular, just not getting along. Mostly bcs she is a raging bitch sometimes. It seems like everything else is more important to her than me. That sounds childish but I cant help the way I feel. Perhaps if this hadnt been going on my whole life I might feel differently. I just cant believe how hurtful she can be. I also cant help but feel a little jealous bcs she and my sister are so close these days...but only bcs my sis has the kids ( being a huge fag, I dont have any. ) I know mother kisses are ass and tries to stay on her good side bcs if not, sis will prevent her from seeing the kids...dont know that for sure but I think that's how mom looks it at. Childish again, right? No wonder I am so distrustful...
Back to R...he really is good to my y'all. If only I had met him sooner, perhaps my life wouldnt have spiraled down to where it is. Perhaps...
Gotta jet everybody.
Much luv
No comments:
Post a Comment