I am going today to turn in the applications I filled out. I really hope I get hired somewhere quickly. I can not wait to be earning money again.
My Mom and Mark stopped by R's house yesterday. It was kinda weird. I expected her to visit sometime soon but never dreamed she would bring Mark with her. Needless to say, they didnt stay very long...they were only here to drop off some things Mom bought for me. She is a good Mom like that, almost always there for me. It was a nice visit, even for as short as it was. I did appreciate her buying stuff for me and then bringing it over too.
My weekend with R went pretty good. We spent the day cleaning yesterday and just hanging out around the house. Things are going quite well with us. Our only major problem is sex. He wants it from me constantly. If he is not trying to have sex, he is talking about having sex. I just dont need/want sex that much anymore. I think three or four times per week is more than enough. I have agreed to every other day but that doesnt seem to satisfy him...and it's a bit much for me. We had sex Friday and Saturday nights both and he still hounded me about it all day Sunday. It started to get on my nerves a little. It seems like every time we, oh shit we is on his way home!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment