Spent the weekend hanging with R. Didnt really do too much...except move in with him!
I wanted to go by and check on my stuff Sat morning and R was irritated, he didnt want to go. Once we were there he said "just bring it all bcs I dont want to do this again."
With an invitation like that how could I resist? :) Seriously, I thought it was a pretty good idea. Now I just have to find a job. Filled out several apps already and going to do a couple more online.
We also went out to his parents' house yesterday. We spent a couple hrs there and it really wasnt that bad. Then we went by his brother's house. Only spent a little while there so it wasnt too bad either. Not anything particularly exciting, just a low-key weekend.
I have still been talking to M, my friend from Ar. He is still just the same as ever and our friendship is as strong as ever...some things will never change.
Gotta jet for now...making dinner.
Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment