My week this week has been very interesting to say the least...
I have been with Rodney all week. Literally, spent every night here for the last ten days. Actually spent every night here in the last 16 days except one. I have gotten to know him very well. So far, so good. I am being very reasonable about what to expect...you know, like not expecting some romance novel or fairy tale romance. I want something real. And real is what I am getting.
Today is Rodney's b-day. He is currently at lunch with his family. Yes, that's right, I didnt go. I felt it was a bit too soon. Also, I didnt want to have to answer any personal questions about myself either...at least not right now. In time I will be more than willing to do family things with him...just not today. I think he understood and hope he wasnt too hurt by me not going. It really had more to do with me and my issues.
Anyways...things have gone quite well for us this week, for the most part. There have been a couple of uncomfortable moments but nothing we couldnt work past, just normal things that normal couples go thru. I really think he and I can make it work. My main concern is that I am not working, or doing anything with myself right now. I really need to turn that around. But I am wondering "How?" "Where?" there are some obsticles there...
Like, should I try to get a job near Rodney's house or where I have been living in Tulsa? That is a really tough one there. There are reason's why I should do both. Oh well...I guess that is a choice I will make a different day.
I saw my grams a couple days ago. It was a nice visit...not great but still good. It was a bit strained or at least I felt like it was...
I feel like things are still incredibly strained between Mom and I and also between my sister and I...really am kinda worried about that stuff too...so much going on right now and feel like I dont really have anyone to talk to about it. I have really always been like that. Like I should keep things to myself. Not sure why, I guess I am more guarded than I thought. Who knew?
Ok, y'all. The winds of change have blown. Now it's decision time. Continue reading to learn which way things go...
Will I end up getting a job in Owasso where Rodney lives and live happily ever after?
Will I end up gettting a job in Tulsa and keep staying at Kirk's?
What will happen? How will things turn out for me????
Justin, he who loves jugs :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment