Hold onto your seats y'all...I am about to drop a bombshell.
I have a new boyfriend...that's right, I have a boyfriend. A serious one too.
His name is Rodney. I have known him for a little over a week now and have spent every night with him in that week. We quickly became inseparable. He is forty-two, with brown hair and blue eyes ( not as pretty blue as mine, but blue none the less. ) He is so nice, and is exactly the kind of guy I have been waiting to find. He is pretty much perfect for me. We have the same astrological sign so we have a lot of similarities. But are just different enough to keep things interesting...
The sex is outstanding...I am talking scorchingly hot. He freakin rocks my world but I wont carry on anymore about that. Except to say that he is the first man I have come across in over a year and a half that I am willing to do some of the things we have done.
The best part? I love him. Yes, I said it, I love him. Even better than that, he loves me. I see it in his eyes. We have moved pretty fast, but when it's right, it's right. We clicked so well I kinda scared me at first. I have never met someone I clicked with like this. Nor have I ever met someone who could make me fall for him the way I have fallen for him. As I type this I am sitting here in his living room with his nine year old son, and not at all uncomfortable. It's not weird or awkward in any way. Oh, I also met his parents today too. Can you believe it?!?!
I hate to get ahead of myself here...but I am predicting that we will be together for a long time. At least I sure hope so. I just cant believe I have fallen in love with a decent man for a change. I feel so good about going into a relationship this time...no trepidation or anything. Like I said before, it just feels right. He told me today that he was ready to walk me down the aisle. And you know what? I am ready for that too. You guys know I am not the marrying kind but all that has changed. I am just in shock... the good kind. He treats me so good. Like I deserve to be treated. Finally, a boyfriend who treats me as good as I treat them. Finally!!!
All those bad experiences were worth it to get to this one.
For now, I am in love and going with it...everyone join hands and pray that things work out for me and Rodney...although I dont think we need but it never hurts.
Much love to everyone out there.
Justin, the in love juglover
No comments:
Post a Comment