Saturday, September 22, 2007

Another post!!!

Even thought I just did a post, I felt compelled to do another...

My last post was all about my new love and this one will be about me.

Life is going along pretty slow. Havent worked since May. I have been hiding from life, and reality. It has taken me since then to feel like I could face the world again, you know after my little break down...which was pretty devastating. There, I said it: breakdown. I did have one. A serious one. One that cost me my job, house, car, family, and my life. I am now going to start over and try to rebuild what I once had. It will be tough but it must be done. I know deep down I have the courage to do so, it's taken me until now to realize that. I feel like I have wasted enough time feeling sorry for myself and hiding from the world. I have been staying with a friend and have barely left his house since the first week of July. But now, with meeting Rodney, I know it's time to get back out into the world and become a part of it again.

I feel like I have said to much already and must go...

Justin...the new Justin who still loves the jugs :)

No comments: