Sunday, September 23, 2007

Still in love...

I love being in love :)

A bit sappy, I know but I just cant help it. It has been so many years since I have been in love. And this time my love is returned. It's just so freakin' great. I am sitting here looking at my love and cant help but think how great he is. So cute and such a great dad too. You know how much I love kids and you dont get a much better idea of how someone is than to see them with kids...especially if the kids happen to be their own. For real, Rod is a great dad and after seeing him with his son I love him even more. He did the sweetest thing this morning...he woke me up to tell me he loves me. : )

On to other news: I spoke with M today for the first time since leaving Ar in May. That's right, we had another episode of not talking for months at a time. This makes the third time in the last couple of years we have done this. He started to text me a couple weeks ago. At first I didnt respond but I decided that it was time we patched things up. Of course, things will prolly never be the same between us...I can forgive but I will never forget. Our conversation was pretty nice, we didnt really talk about anything too serious. Just light, general conversation. I did learn that he has been talking to my Mom and Sister, which kinda pissed me off. I mean really, he goes behind someone's back and does something like that. I can understand how he was curious about me and wanted to know what was going on with me during the last four months but still, to call my Mom & Sister? Not cool with me...I overlooked it though. He does seem to be doing well. And at least our conversation wasnt strained or awkward. I am pretty sure our friendship will pick up where it left off and hopefully this time we can keep things going without further incident. I hope...

Back to Rodney...
I just cant help but think about him. He is the best thing to happen to me in so long...he's everything I have waited/wished for. Ok, ok I will cut out the sappy shit now. Promise.

My birthday is next week. Yep, another b-day. This year is 31. I cant believe another year has passed me by. Literally, passed me by. I did nothing worthwhile this past year. It was quite the opposite. I seem to have regressed but all that is changing now. I am so determined to turn shit around, you have no idea. I just hope I can make it happen the way I see it in my mind. I am thinking it will be difficult but most things are, that's just life.

I tried to get Mother to come see me today. Unfortunately, she was too busy doing yard work. Flattering, right? "I would rather be mowing than have lunch with you." That's how I took it...childish, I know but my feelings were hurt. It seems every time I try, she has something else better to do. I am to the point now where I no longer want to try...dont you love how I can change to whole mood of a post with just one sentence? Sorry 'bout that shizz.

On to more light hearted junk. My bestest girl friend left me her new phone number in my hotmail and I am planning to talk to her later tonight. I hope I have time, bcs I will be with Rod. And with his Rod too : )

So to wrap up...still in love, back talking to M, Mom's to busy for me, and still in love : )


Much love,
Justin, he loves the jugs

No comments: