I have cried all day today.
I am so alone and lost. No one is there for me when I need them. I have nowhere to turn.
I have packed my things and am all ready to move out of R's house. I have agreed to wait until his son goes home but really dont even want to go. I just feel like I should. Like, he doesnt even want me here anymore. He says he doesnt want me to go but his actions are so much different from his words. Why is he putting me thru so much turmoil? Why cant he be nice to me...I just want him to hug me and make everything ok. I want him to make me feel loved? Why cant he do that for me...for us? What did I do to deserve this?
Why cant anyone ever be there for me?
Why cant anyone ever be supportive when I need it?
Why do I continually get kicked when I am already down?
Why is it so hard for anyone to love me?
Am I that hard to love?
What is so bad about me?
Justin lost
No comments:
Post a Comment