Saturday, December 01, 2007

Feeling better

Sorry for the crazy ass posts earlier.

I was out of my head. I am back now. I am pretty much back to normal.

I am not sure exactly what my problem was...except R was being a jerk to me. Or, at least I thought he was. We were both frustrated and prolly shouldn't even back spoken to each other until we had cooled off some. The whole situation could have been avoided, if we had been smarter about it. I was so hurt and feeling very fragile and needing some love. Unfortunately, I didnt get it. I got the opposite of that...as R was pissed and didnt really understand why I was upset. I couldnt find the right words to tell him what was wrong. Basically we were both at fault. Me for not being more open with him. R for being hateful, and down right mean.

I do love him though. He said to me a few minutes ago " we are so good together if you will let me love you. It was really sweet but at the same time it kinda bothered me. What doesnt bother me these days? Not too much...


I think we will make it thru this if I can let him in. And, if he can find it in himself to convince me that he really wants me with him.

Thank God this roller coaster ride doesnt require tickets :)

Justin

No comments: