Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Lazy Sunday

Today is Sunday and even though we got up early, we are having a pretty lazy day :)

R got up this am and did some projects around the house ( finished putting away Christmas decs and ect...) and I vacuumed and unloaded the dishwasher. We both showered but also both put on pajamas afterwards. I just love lazy sit-around days like this. Sundays were made for just this...a day of rest. Like I said earlier, we did what absolutely needed to be done and are now hanging out and watching tv.

If you couldnt already tell...things are good between R and myself. I am sure there have been moments were each of us got on the others nerves a bit, but overall we are good together.

Not much else is new. I did go buy some new clothes with gift cards I received as Christmas gifts. I got a couple sweaters and a couple pairs of jeans too. I also still have about $25 left too.

Our dogs have continued to adjust nicely. I think they love it here. They should, they have it made. We take very good care of them and make sure they get plenty of attention.


All done for now,
Justin

No comments: