Things are going pretty good for me right now.
Christmas was great. Spent the day with my family and watched the kids open all their presents.
Life with R is going pretty good right now. The Holidays were kinda rocky between us...but I wont go into it. Just know that everything is ok and we are still together. I do love him and hope that one day he will realize it without having to constantly ask me if I do. I am also hoping that we will settle into an honest, trusting, meaningful, and fun relationship. I firmly believe it will...
The dogs have adjusted nicely. I enjoy them most of the time. They are both a little needy and desperate for attention so I try to make sure to give them plenty. I do think they think they are my dogs. I spend the most time with them and are for the most part their care-taker. I think getting them was a good idea.
Other than that, not much else to report. My life is pretty much the same from day to day...and I am glad it is. I need a routine, even if it is housework and being a mother to two dogs. I always did want to be a housewife and mother and now I am...thanks to Rodney. I do love him and enjoy our life together, even if he is a horn dog! I suppose it's flattering that he is constantly pressuring me for sex. Seriously, it's everyday and sometimes more than once per day. I am trying to be more sexual and not just at night too. It's difficult bcs I am tired of always being a sex object for someone...even though R loves me, it's still the same thing.
Gotta go for now.
Much Luv,
Justin, feeling content
No comments:
Post a Comment