Things have really changed with R and me in the last week.
We talked everything thru and are back on track now. We are settling back into a routine and hopefully we can be happy now.
I have not really posted much in the last week bcs I really wanted to think things thru before putting it all out there again. I have bitched and moaned so much about R on this blog and decided not to post again until things were better for me.
So many things have happened since my last post.
L ( my stepson ) was here for three days instead of the usual two. He and I spent the day together last Friday while R was at work. It went pretty good...not much to complain about. It's just kind-of weird for me bcs the kid is only nine but thinks/acts like he is much older. I dont want to encourage that behavior so it can be a bit awkward at times.
We also got two dogs. They are both males, brothers in fact, and are a year old. They are daucsands and are both cute and pretty well behaved.
I gotta go for now...hopefully this was the first of many good spirited posts.
Much luv
Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment