Friday, May 25, 2007

It's been a weird one...

Hey guys, sorry for the absence. Mackie and I have been staying at aunt Cindy's house with his grandma and sister Tracy. Aunt Cindy was on vacay and Tracy was there to sit with Ninny and wanted Mackie and I to come stay with her. So we did. Aunt Cindys house is out in Gum Log, Ar and there is no internet access out there, or at least no signal I could get on this lap top.
They stay wasnt really that bad except for Ninny's dog constantly attacking everyone, the son of a bitch bit me! I hated to have to go outside bcs the motherfucker would not leave me alone. Mackie and his family just stood around and laughed about it. Over all, it wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be...but then again, it was just the four of us. Mackie's dad ans step mom live in a trailer right next to Aunt Cindy's trailer but we only saw them from time to time, not that much. I was glad to come home though. It has been a long week and we have just been lazy today.

We also worked all week too. Tuesday we went in and the place was a disaster! We spent two hrs cleaning the kitchen. Then more moving and other junk. The tension between Tim and I was starting to get a little hotter but he was still being stand-offish. Then Wed it started heating up a little...he started to touch me a lot. Plus that morning he went around with just a tee shirt. No bottoms on at all. He would prolly have been nude if he didnt have a belly. He started to talk to me more too...it was just a matter of time. He said something about washing the cars. I told him I would bring some shorts and do it the next day...I had a plan that would not fail.

Thursday we show up and clean the kitchen and Tim was antsi to get outside to do the cars but he had to go into town to get some soap and wax and tire cleaner. When he got back I changed into a tiny pair of gym shorts witout a shirt or underwear ( Mackie just wore what he had been wearing all day, and refused to change. ) Jack and Tim neither one could keep their eyes off me. By the time we were finished with the cars Tim was so wound up he was about to pop any second...and he asked me to take a shower with him. I said no and went inside to change. He, of course followed me and told me not change too fast. And then said he had yet had a chance to touch me. That time had arrived and let me tell you, he loved every minute of it. Jack yelled out to us so we didnt really have time to do a whole lot, which was perfect bcs he just got a little taste and is eager for more. We talked a little outside afterwards and he was very blunt about saying he wants to start an affair with me...the plan worked y'all! I am now going to continue to tease him without any follow thru until he gives me some money. My new plan is to tell him if he gives me money to get an apt then he can come over anytime...bcs that is our biggest problem, no place to go. I will convince him that renting me an apt ( or at least funding for me to rent one ) is a good idea. If he doesnt give me any then I wont give him any either.

Hmm, wonder how this is going to work out...

Later on,
Justin

No comments: