Hey guys, again I am sorry for the absence. Mackie and I have been crazy busy again...he does live a fast paced life, and now I do too.
We have only gotten to work about three days this week. We did call in a day, we were just too tired to go in. Not very responsible but hey, we deserved a break for a day...or at least we thought so at the time. Then we didnt get to work today, the old fags went to Little Rock. They take their dry cleaning all the way to LR! That's just how fuckin' dumb they are. Anyway, now we are kinda broke and hoping for the best.
Lot's of other things have happened too...so many weird things happen to me all the time but I cant always get to a computer and by the time I do, I have forgotten them :) We are always out and about running around somewhere and see hot guys everywhere! Arkansas sure can grow some hot motherfuckers down here. I met the boyfriend of one of M's friends and he is just about the hottest man I have ever seen...in real life. Damn was he smoking. Remeber my posts about Jordan? The hot 24 yr old? The guy I met today is much, much hotter than Jordan and I considered him almost a ten. Ok, ok I am starting to lose focus...
Well, I am sitting at aunt Cindy's right now typing this post, and M is shouting at me to come and do something with him so I gots to go ( he punishes me in weird ways if I dont do something with/for him.) Like the other day, I didnt go with him to get some food ( oh, and he didnt go alone, a friend of his Shannon, went with him ) and he waited for like 45 mins to bring me my food...it was stone cold. So nice of him...but I do still love him to pieces, he is now and prolly always will be my bestest friend. Ever.
Hugs * Kisses,
Juggy
No comments:
Post a Comment