Hey guys...coming at you again from aunt Cindy's in Gum Log, Ar.
It's Sunday and M and I have been busy today too. We went this am to finish up some errands and such after breakfast...and have been out here since we finished. Oh well, at least most everybody that was here went home this am. Aunt Rhonda should be back today too...she's been in Search, Ar visiting here bf. She should be back this afternoon and then Aunt Lisa will be going home, everyone takes turns helping Aunt Cindy out with Ninny ( who is M's grandma that now has terminal brain cancer. ) Very sad situation...she is such a lively woman. She ( and the rest of the family ) have made me feel so comfortable. I will always appreciate their hospitality. It's not every family that allows their gay nephew or grandson bring over their gay friend to stay for days at a time. Seriously guys, we have spent almost as many nights here than we have at our apt in Conway since I arrived.
This will be the last month we pay rent though...we are moving into Uncle Bub's camper for a month. It is a nice one, just needs a little cleaning and some fairy dust. It has everything we could possibly need: air conditioning, shower & toilet, refridgerator, the whole nine yards...it's only going to be for a month or maybe two. I really dont even mind so much, we are going to spend a couple weeks camping out at the lake. Hopefully the summer will be a good one...
I need to get a few things off my chest, as I am pretty much without anyone to talk to...
I miss my family so much I can hardly stand it. Grams and Kiah, my Mom and Sister, everyone. It's tough going from seeing all of them daily to now have not seen any of them in weeks...and it will be another month or so before I see them again. I just have to hold it together until my homesickness subsides. Of course being around M's family so much kinda makes things easier though...many of them I have known for over ten yrs so it's not like I just met them.
Also, I am worried about my back situation. I have some rx's right now that are helping but what will I do when I run out of them? I cant function with that much pain. Not for work or otherwise. I have been racking my brain trying to think of something, anything I can do to ease the pain. For real, it's pretty out of control again. The littlest things make it throb. M ( whose leg was crushed and now has a metal rod in there ) is not exactly sympathetic either. It's ok when he's is hurting, but I am expected to grit my teeth and drudge on...
And, I have this weird feeling that there's something M is not telling me...
Not sure what in the hell it could be, but I just feel like something's up...
Stay tuned guys.
Much love to everyone,
Juggy
No comments:
Post a Comment