Saturday, June 02, 2007

Still at aunt Cindy's...

Here I am still out here in the sticks...with about 30 of Mackie's family members. No, it's not a re-union, just a weekend cookout. Since M's grandma is so sick and almost died of cancer, their family gets together more frequently now. I know my family would do the same.

We didnt get to work again today. Jack called late last night and said Tim was "broke down" and that they would see us on Monday. Ugh! We really needed to work today...oh well, next week we will just have to make sure we work every single minute we can. I am starting to wonder how much longer they guys will be willing to shell out that much cash every day. M and I get paid ten bucks an hr cash and get paid every day. We usually leave there with between $120 & $140. We cant get there until about 10am bcs that's when Tim get up, and he's always ready to wrap things up about 4pm. But, for the six or seven hrs we get paid for, we only are doing actual work about half the time...Tim likes to take lots of breaks or
"rests" as he calls them. We also get our lunch bought for us and get paid for our lunch break too. It's really not a bad deal at all...of course I am leaving out some of the nastier details bcs my mom reads this :)

Overall, life in Ar is not so bad. M and I have our little spats daily but nothing serious...so far. We are so much alike and so different at the same time. I just hope we can continue to be nice to each other and get along so we can make the most out of living together. He has such a temper though...and the slightest thing can set him off. Then it takes forever for him to cool off too. I try and stay as calm and mellow as possible that way we dont fight as much...wish us luck.

Gotta jet for now.
Justin the juglover

No comments: