Friday, June 08, 2007

Things are looking up...

So, after a couple of rough days, I have just had a couple of good days. :)

Today, Friday, I worked about five hrs at the guys house. It was raining here, actually it was thunder storms, and Tim said he didnt want to move anything today...so I spent five hrs cleaning their filthy ass house.

I started with the dishes, as usual, and then did everything from four load of laundry, swept, swiffered, and mopped about 2500 sq ft of their house, leaned a ton of windows ( that are 7ft tall by 2ft wide ) and the list goes on and on. It really wasnt that bad. They stayed in their bedroom and I worked at my own pace. I accomplished a lot and wasnt stressed out once...love it. Of course, the day was not without incidents though...Jack spilled a cup of coffee all over the place in the dining room. The coffee got all over the upholstry on one of the chairs ( very expensive upholstry, I might add ) and Tim kept bitching forever about it. After that died down, the day wasnt so bad at all.

We are spending the night at Aunt Cindy's tonight after spending the night at our apt in Conway last night. Everyone's gone to a family reunion except Ninny, Mackie, his dad n step mom, and Lita ( Cindy n Rhonda's sister ) came down to help M and I keep up with Ninny...bcs she cant walk on her own. Most of the time she is in her wheel chair. She is quite the spit fire for being 71 and having terminal brain cancer. So far she has threatened to wip me if I didnt stop being so quiet, and then this morning so told me to get my prissy ass in the house!!! She's hilarious. :)

Anyway...we are back here for the weekend and looking forward to next week. I hope it's more smooth sailing than this past one...which was as up and down as a roller coaster.


Alright y'all, I am going to go for now but I will be back for a weekend post tomorrow or Sunday.

Much love,
Justin

No comments: