Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Another day in Hell, oops I mean Arkansas

Alright y'all, I am going to refrain from doing another bitchy, whiney post...but just know that I have had the kind of day for it.

My day started off super rough with an argument with M. I will not go into details bcs I already promised I wouldnt. It was horrible and that's all I will say about it.

My day with the guys was equally shitty. Well, it was more weird sprinkled with some shit. Thank God Randy, another gay who works for them showed up kinda late in the afternoon. Tim started to focus more on him. Not in the same way as me, they have adult conversations about things like politics and such...boring as hell if you ask me. I just kind of sit there during these conversations. Jack was another story today. He was all about talking to me and acting strange. He kept saying he wanted to see my butt and suck my dick...he did neither. I did have a full day with them. I cleaned their kitchen ( hand washed dishes, swept & mopped, and a full room wipe down ) did four loads of laundry ( including drying and folding ) moved four loads of stuff with Tim to the theatre, and then cleaned their room for them. In their bedroom I filled a 30 gallon trash bag full of old newspapers that they had thrown on the floor after reading them. They are such pigs. I have never met anyone who lives like they do...rich or poor. They are rich by the way, if I hadnt already mentioned that before. Quite a lot of activities for six hrs, right?


Sorry guys, but I have to go again...to be continued later.

Much love,
Justin the lover of jugs. :)

No comments: