Hey y'all. Still here in Ar, not much has changed there.
A few other things have changed though.
First of all: Mackie has gotten a job. A traveling salesman job. He only travels around here in Ar so it's not like he will ever be gone overnight. He also gets a co car and gas card. I hope he likes it...and that he stays at it.
Next, since Mackie is now working, I have to go to work for the old guys alone. I was pretty nervous about it, but everything worked out alright. Tim kinda flirted some while we were moving stuff and then at lunch but I didnt play along. He asked me this afternoon what my thoughts on him cheating on Jack were...I told him it wasnt for me to say. Jack was kinda moody today, he asked me to say something sweet to him. ??? I asked him if he was having a rough day, and he said no, that he just wanted me to be sweet to him. I have been so far, so I am not sure why he would say such a thing. It was a tad weird. I just kinda grabbed what I was after and left the room. Then Tim asks me after lunch if I will help him change the sheets on their bed. I said yes, but had no intention of doing it. I was not putting myself in that position...alone with them in their bedroom. Hell no, that's the only room in the house that I don't have to clean and I dont want them to start expecting me to. We'll see how it works out...
Gotta jet again,
Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment