Today was another day...Sunday May 20th ( or I think it's the 20th. )
We woke up today and got ready bcs aunt Rhonda was on her way to p\ick us up. We were headed to aunt Cindy's for the second Sunday in a row. Fun times...actually it wasnt that bad. Mackie's aunts are nice and funny, thank goodness bcs Mackie sure didnt go out of his way to make me feel comfortable. There wasnt that many people there this time so it wasnt bad at all...considering we were there for 5hrs. Mackie and I went out back for "smoke" breaks and that made the day much easier too. :)
Tomorrow I am hoping we will get to work with the old couple...we havent been there in days so I can only imagine how disgusting the house is. We will definitely be spending a couple or more hours cleaning the kitchen alone. ..fine with me, making ten bucks an hr for washing semi dirty dishes is nothing. It's pretty low key, the kitchen is kinda small so only me and Mackie are in there while we are cleaning. Well, they come in and out at different times to get coffee and stuff but do not stay long. They like to come and cruise us while we are in there...you can just feel them looking at you...kinda creepy. Oh well, it is ten bucks an hr so I can deal with a couple of old pervs checking me out...that's all they get without additional fees. :)
Things are going pretty good all facts considered...they could be going a little better between Mackie and I but nothing too bad so far. Just a couple of little spats that were not resolved within minutes. Stay tuned though bcs he is so controling and manipulative that I am sure there will be fireworks eventually.
Much love,
Juggy
No comments:
Post a Comment