Saturday, May 12, 2007

Recent excitement continued...

So I have just been discharged from the pysch ward and in the car with mom and my sister leaving the hospital I learn that I am no longer allowed to live in my house with my granmother. My first thought was "what the fuck am I going to do now?" I called my job and convinced them to give me my paycheck a day earlier. My family had canceled my atm card as punishment but it was actually an advantage bcs without my card my pay acct was useless. At the bank they told me without my card I could not get any money until a new card arrived. No way that was going to work bcs I had no money, no place to go, and no gas in my car either. So, I called and told the acct lady ( who is one of the owner's wives and loves me a whole lot too ) and told her everything that had happened to me so far. She was symphatetic at once and told me to call her right back. When I did she told me she was cutting me a check right then. The only catch was that I had to go by there. It was quite a scene. Not really that bad but still bad enough. I cried in front of a couple of people and they hugged me. Some of them I am really going to miss...more on that later. I go to cash the check and after driving around in the pouring down rain. I needed a hot minute to gather my thoughts after getting discharged and then packing up a bunch of stuff into the car and the whole money thing which thank goodness worked out, I decide to rent a hotel room bcs the only person I could have stayed with was working until 9pm and was about 2pm at this time. I hated to waste money but had not many other options. I got some food, the food in the hospital I was in was gross and I pigged out. Then I slept a while after eating and watching some tv. I now had to decide was I going to stay in Tulsa and stay with someone ( but who? ) or move to Arkansas and stay with Mackie...who doesnt really have a job right now either? Hmm, these are some big decisions and I am sitting all alone in a kinda gross cheap motel room. What the fuck? How did things end up so bad for me so fast?

Damn....what should I do?
Find out in the next post Y'all...and stay tuned bcs I promise this is just the tip of what's about to start happening to me. It will be worth the read.

Daily.

Justin...the new one.

No comments: