My posts lately have been kinda boring...well that stops today. In the last week, I have been in the hospital, quit my job, and moved to Arkansa. Bizarre, I know.
Here's the low down...
The harsh combination of all my pain pills kinda jacked me up. The ER Dr that I saw at the time of my overdose told me that the chemicals in the pills I was taking added up were like taking heroin. I know...me on heroine. Not pretty. With all the chemicals I had mixed up in my system last Monday May 6th 2007 caused me to have a bit of a nervous break down. I freaked out thinking I was hearing stuff and went a little crazy. I ended up taking all the pills I had and then slashed my wrists. Just wait, it gets better from here...I was taken to the ER about 16 hrs after I had done all this by my mom, my aunt, and my sister who were all completely pissed. So, they pumped my stomach, and then transfered me to the crazy hospital. That's right, I mental institution. It was just my luck that on this particular night there were no beds available in any of the 6 local hospitals' pysch wards. So, I was transfered about 45 miles north to the hospital in my home town. That I had not lived in for 15 yrs and was returning to the pysch ward. They tied me down and drugged me up for a day while I slept and then it was time to join in group and individual therapy sessions. The groups were really interesting. I wont really go into each individual person's personalities but let me just say that they were each beyond fucked up. I didnt belong there with them. I realize what I did was plain old stupid and wrong but I am not crazy. So, after a couple or so days the Shrink discharged me...but not before my mom tried to convince me and the shrink that I should stay. I got out...because the Dr felt it was best for me and my siuation.
That, I will have to get inyo later.
Until then guys,
Juggy
No comments:
Post a Comment