Monday, April 30, 2007

Rants

Hey Y'all...

I met this guy, Jordan. I met him thru a mutual friend ( the same one I met Tony & Buck thru.)
He is cute, seemed nice, and everything was great. Oh, and he's only 24. Well, come to find out he was only using and playing me. That's right, I got hustled. Hard. And I might have caught an STD from him too. I will find that out later. I hope I didnt but it's too late for wishing now. At least it's one that is easily gotten rid of. But still. He really played the romance card on me, and I totally believed it. There were so many red flags but I kept hoping that things were not really what I thought they were. I guess I should always trust me instincts. Always. Oh, well what's done is done. The problem, is that I really liked him. A lot. In the short time I have known him we clicked really well and things seemed like they were going so well. It hurts so much to realize that it was all a lie. I told him if he had just been honest with me, I would have been down with just having some fun, that he didnt have to do what he did...wait, was I really trying to rationalize a hustler? Lord, I am hopeless. Not stupid, I was just blind to it. Anyway, enough about him...at this point he is not worth typing about. I have learned my lesson the hardest way possible again.


On to other news: I hate this girl I work with. She's one of those "I'm pretty, help me, do everything for me" kind of girls. She gets away with so much, it's fucking unbelievable. It's really not fair to the rest of us who obey the rules and do what's expected of us, unlike her. She pushes the boundaries just to see how far she can ( or that's what I think anyway.) I fucking hate her. She has on shorts and flip-flops today in an office environment that's business casual. The rest of us have on slacks and shoes, while she gets to wear whatever she wants. It's not just that either...it's a whole lot more. More than I care to go into right now. I fucking hate her. My only solace is that people like her get what's coming to them eventually. I just hope I am around to see it when it happens. I fucking hate her.

That's it guys: from Hustlers getting over on me to a bitch at work getting away with murder...things are just fucking great for me right now.


I fucking hate her,
Juglover

No comments: