Friday, April 13, 2007

Nothing Exciting lately...

I have been having a pretty quiet and boring life lately. Well, except for my weekly hook ups but you can only talk about those so much before people think you are a slut. :)

Things are going pretty good for me lately. Work, home, and everything else...no drama. I like this way though.

I am still waiting for a visit from Mackie, you remember it's his turn to come see me. I am hoping it will be in May sometime...before it gets too hot to do anything fun. Speaking of fun, I will be going to the lake this summer with my at-work boyfriend and his wife & kids. It should be fun. Yes, that's right, I resolved my little spat with the old at work bf. I couldnt help it...he isnt really that bad, just a typical man. The type that's not really that nice or fun to be around when busy or stressed out.


I wish I had something more exciting for you guys to read...maybe next week.

Much love,
JUSTIN

No comments: