Wednesday, April 04, 2007

CATCHING UP...

A lot of things have happend lately...


My trip to Mackie's was good. Not great, but still good. No fighting, or drama at all. Our big night at the clubs in Little Rock were kind-of a bust. They were a little dead that night, and it was a Saturday too. Oh well, all in all the trip was a success. He will be coming to see me pretty soon. Let's hope that visit will be just as nice.

On to other news...
My at-work boyfriend, who I have let myself develope real feelings for, and I have been kinda fighting the last couple days. Let me tell you, it sucks. Big time. My feelings are so freakin hurt. The worst part is that he doesnt even seem to care. Or, maybe he is just another clueless, careless jerk like many other straight guys. He is not completely straight though. Two days ago he spoke very sharply to me and gave me a couple dirty looks. Then the next day the same thing happened again...a couple times that day. I know I am a very sensitive, emotional person but this really hurt. I have talked to his wife about it all and she says he is just that way...and I should make him pay. I have thought about and have decided that I will just avoid him. For good. No more at-work boyfriend anymore. I guess I will just have to get over him now. I am so frustrated that I have allowed myself to become to attached to a married man, whose wife I am friends with. What a fucking mess!!! I will figure it out and let everyone know how the situation plays out...


Much love to everyone except my former at-work boyfriend,

JUGLOVER

No comments: