My trip to Arkansas to see Mackie was good...not great but still good. No screaming and fighting or anything. We had a nice visit this time. There was some drama Friday night but it didnt involve the two of us. I even like his friends that I met on this trip.
Friday night we had a little get together at his house. It was a nice, fun time. Until his cousin Gary got really, really drunk and made some drama happen...more on that another time.
Sat during the day we shopped and hung out, nothing major. Then we went to the clubs Sat night. We had a nice time but it could have been a lot better. The Factory was slow and way too loud when we got there, we didnt stay very long. Backstreet was dead too. There was maybe 20 other people besides us there. So, we went over to Discovery...which had mostly straight people there. No kidding, I would say 90% of the people there were straight. Why do gay bars end up with so many straight people in them? It seems so weird to me...
After the clubs we met a couple of his friends at IHOP for food. Then on to bed...
I came home Sun afternoon, but not before stopping along the Ok and Ar border to buy some adult dvds :) I needed some new ones to add to my collection. :)
Like I said above, it was a good trip. He should be coming to see me sometime in the next four to five weeks...or at least he better. I am hoping we have just as nice of a visit when he comes here. We should have more fun here too...the gay bars here are not full of straight people and we should have no problem picking up some men in them either!
Until next time,
Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment