Today was full of mixed emotions. We were awakened this morning by a phone call from our boss, well one of them, the younger one called to tell us not to come to work today. Kinda sucked bcs we were counting on that money. Ugh! The day was pretty lazy for us after that...didnt really do much except hang out and watch some tv. Pretty uneventfull, which was fine with me.
As promised I am going to give you guys the low down on this couple I have been working for...
Jack is the older one, and is about 74 or something. He is nice but very blunt. He wants sexual favors from me and is not shy about saying so. Nothing has happened...
Tim is the younger one and is about 58 or close to it. He is pretty nice and is also pretty dang forward. Yesterday after we were finished for the day I was outside waiting for Mackie to come so we could leave. Instead it was Tim and he had brought me a glass of wine. He asked me to come sit down and talk to him...down by the hot tub. He turned it on and removed the cover. He told me for the fourth time that day how sexy he thinks I am...whatever man. I sat a little over ten feet away from him and we chatted for a while. I got tired of waiting and wondering how I was going to tell him that if he wanted anything sexual to happen I would need payment up front...that's a tough one to bust out with. Usually old, gross men know they have to pay so they mention it right away. Not this one though, and I didnt want to take offend him either. Like I said, it's a touchy subject to bring up...so I didnt. I told him I was going to find Mackie and tell him I was hungry and ready to go. Tim looked disappointed and like he was going to say something but didnt and I went up the cement stairs and into the house....more on the house later too, it's fucking gorgeous. It's like a mini mansioin, by mini I mean 3500 sq feet. Details on the house and the condition of the house later...you will be shocked.
Gotta go for now, much love to y'all.
Justin Juglover
No comments:
Post a Comment