I stayed home yesterday while Mackie went to work. He is doing some house cleaning and just general bullshit for this older gay couple. He told me before I came down here I would be able to go and work with him. He just needed a day to talk to them about it. Fine, I had a nice day just hanging out and doing a bunch of nothing. Well, I did load and unload the dishwasher and a few other things like that...no big thing. This morning I went to work with Mackie and man, was it a trip. This couple are a gay couple that have been together for 30 yrs or something close to it. One is 59 & the other is 73, and they are completely fucking loaded. They live in this mansion style home that they have just pitted out so much its sad. It's a gorgeous ass home that they have run down with allowing the dogs to live in the house. The guys are pigs too. We arrived this am to clean the kitchen. It was pretty gross. It took Mackie and I both almost two hours to clean it. Not bad though...they are paying us $10 an hour cash to do whatever they need. The rest of the day had us loading and unloading all these books. We had two suv backends completely loaded down with all these heavy ass books. They own a 12 screen movie theatre that they are moving a bunch of stuff to, well you get it, we are being paid to help them move. Not bad but it was one hell of a long walk unloading books at the theatre. And up two flights of stairs. That did kinda suck. We made $200 by the end of the day and they bought us lunch too.
Super tired for now, and needing to eat dinner so I will leave my very detailed descriptions of the guys for tomorrow. Believe me, you will want to read all about them....they are a trip.
Until next time...
Justin
1 comment:
Hey hope everything works out xx
Post a Comment