Tuesday, May 15, 2007

latest excitement part 3

Ok, so I just checked out of the motel and now am wondering what to do. I was woke up this am by a phone call from Mackie...I pretty much told him I would be moving there to Ar with him today. I called mom and told her what I was planning to do and asked her to tell grams I would be stopping by to load more stuff into my car since I was pretty much moving permanently. After a pretty rough morning I made it to grams' house and finished loading up the car, at least this time it wasnt raining. I said my goodbyes and shed a few tears with mom and grams but hardly got a glance from my aunt...oh well, she will get over it soon enough. I cant help but wonder how it will work out her and grams living alone without me, who has always been the barrier/common ground between them. I called my boss and told him I was planning to move and hated absolutely hated to quit my job over the phone. I am really going to miss that place and all the people and acceptance I had at that job. Odyssey was one of the best jobs I had ever had...and I hated to walk away from it, especially under those circumstances. Oh well on that one too, I would have always been stuck in the same position under the same boss with the same pay forever.

So, it took me forever to drive to Ar today. Traffic was heavy most of the way. I met Mackie in Russelville and then followed him home a stretch down the highway to Conway, Ar my new home. So far it's gone ok, but overall not bad at all. I dont hate it here, it just doesnt seem like home. Maybe in time it will, but things are weird now. Mackie has told a couple of his friends about what I have been thru ( his version at that ) and he and his roommate are not really speaking either...more awkard than that? Not much... Mackie has also been sick lately too.

So, here we both are...with no jobs. Him sick and me with my back pain back at full force. You remember the kind I used to have. Well, it's back now that I have nothing to take for it, and it's driving me fucking crazy. Who wouldnt go insane with constant blinding pain? I hope for the day when I dont have to tolerate the pain anymore....

Well kids, now that I am living with Mackie in Arkansas, looking for a new job, and basically starting a new life, things will be interesting all the time. Look forward to reading about my fucked up life and not feeling so bad about yours afterward....


Much love to everyone,
Justin

No comments: