Friday, October 20, 2006

WTF??

Ok, so my guy in Arkansas is still emailing me. I have responded but with caution. Why would he think I am the kind of guy he can blow off and then think I will still be interested. Perhaps he really was busy or whatever but, like I said before, it would have only taken a couple of minutes to type out a sentence or two. Even a quick and simple phone call would have worked. But, nothing. The bad part? I do still like him but feel like if I let him know that then he will continue this behavior into the future...which I will not tolerate if things do progress.

What should I do? Forgive? Blow him off? Hmm....I am just not sure.

Ok, so George is back from Florida but has yet to call me. I know, he must be tired and prolly had to return to work today but still. What's with men? Or is it me? Am I too demanding? Maybe I have to high of expectations out of people.

I will keep y'all posted on the developements of it all..however it plays out.

No comments: