Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What, an email now?

After my post yesterday my Arkansas boyfriend sent me an email. Bizarre, right? Considering he doesnt read this blog. He doesnt even know the url...so I know for fact that he does not. Anyway, he claims to have been busy, I believe his words were " It has truly been a crazy week." Whatever, dude. I dont need him and now dont even want him. I am going to say it's too little, too late. I do still think about him but would never admit it. I miss having somene special and cant really see myself settling for a someone special that lives six hours away. I would like to see him one more time, so he can get a real good idea of exactly what he missed out on. I know, that sounds conceited but I am still angry and a tad bitter about it all. Hell, why shouldnt I be? I spent the better part of the weekend hanging with him and then he is too busy to call or send me an email for over a week...I dont think so.

gotta jet for now kiddies, more later.

No comments: