Ok, so even though I was sick, I still went on my trip. I am glad I did too. The drive was nice and calm...I enjoy car trips as long as it's just me and maybe one other person with some good music to listen to.
Mackie and I had a good time with each other. Well, at least we did until Sunday morning...more on that later. He was pretty nice about me having a cold but still insisted on dragging me all over the place Saturday afternoon when I just wanted to rest after my drive. I need to re-charge so I would have plenty of energy for the clubs. Of course once I showered and started to get ready my energy charged itself. I ended up looking pretty good, good enough that Mackie's cousin ( who is fuckin hot, hot, hot ) was interested in me. Needless to say, I am interested in him too. We spent the majority of the night hanging out with each other and flirting, holding hands, and making out a little too. Unfortunately I had way too many shots and ended up passing out in the car and didnt wake up until Sunday morning. Well, Mackie woke me up and insisted that we leavve immediately. Which did not sit well with me. I was tired, hung over, and felt just awful because I really should have not been out drinking while I was ill. Oh well, you only live once and you only get a chance to celebrate your 30th b-day out of town once!
Mackie's cousin is just the kind of guy I like. He is attractive (very!) smart, likes to laugh and have a good time, he dresses really nice, has lots of friends who adore him, and he seems to really like me...or at least I hope he likes me as much as I like him.
Mackie and I ended up having a huge argument Sunday morning and it will probably be a long, long time before we speak again. If ever. We have had big fights like this before but it feels different this time. I have forgiven him many times for different things and this time I am the one who needs to be forgiven. We'll just have to wait and see how things turn out....
Anyway, I made it home safe and sound. And with a new crush.
Much love, Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment