Monday, October 23, 2006

I am kind-of blah

I have been critized for not doing enough posts, so here goes. I really dont have much to blog about today though.

My weekend was pretty uneventful. I went out to dinner on Friday but wished I had stayed home. It was quite awful. The food sucked and my date sucked even more. That will be the last time I let a friend set me up with "someone who is perfect for me." The perfect guy for me is not interested or if he is...he has a weird way of showing it. I am just about ready to give up on a relationship altogether. I guess I am just destined to be a slut forever. I know, that is shitty but I gots to get my physical needs met and since I cant seem to come up with a prospect for a boyfriend, the slut road is the only way to go. Poor me, right?

Then I just stayed home Sat and Sun bcs I have been having problems with my back again. I am just about ready to give up on that too. No boyfriend and always in pain...what a great life I have. Oh, if you have not noticed, this is another one of my "blue" posts. I cant help it...I blog how I feel. I cant and dont fake anything. It's just not me. I am how I am, who I am. And that's what you get. If this is uncool to you, then perhaps you should tune in tomorrow when hopefully I will be in a better state of mind. Or at least I hope I am. This back pain is starting to break my spirit. Well, that and one of my good friends, who I considered a good friend is still shutting me out. If your intention was to hurt me, then mission accomplished. I cherish my friends and like to think that we can work thru any problems that might come up.

I'm out y'all. I will try to be more upbeat in tomorrow's post.

Justin

No comments: