Thursday, October 12, 2006

My Bad Day is here

This post will mostly just be a rant...

I woke up way late this am. While in the shower I had a coughing fit that was so bad, I ended up vomiting in the shower. So freakin gross. Of course I exited the shower quickly and went to another shower in the house. I will have to clean my shower after work. So, I get to work about 40 minutes late and my boss is all kinds of pissed off. He went off about how he relies on me and how I have cost us three hours of production time with my tardiness. Nevermind that I have a fever and still trying to get over this bad-ass cold that is so extreme with coughing fits that leave me breathless or even worse: cause me to vomit. Now that' s bad. I hope it goes away soon. I am ready to get back to my healthy vibrant self.

Ok, so what's the fucking deal with guys who play games. I have had it with these types. I, myself do not play games. I am very straight forward and expect the same. Of course, it doesnt always happen that way but I can hope, cant I? My newest dude that lives in Ar has become very distant and non-existent. I wonder what the hell his problem is? He was all about me four days ago but now, it's like he has fallen off the face of the earth. Oh well, he wasnt exactly for me anyway....most of you know that I have a very bad habit of trying to make something work that clearly will not. I guess I am so desperate for a boyfriend that I go to extreme measures trying to make it happen. Stupid me. When will I learn? Probably never but at least I am starting to recognize my down-falls. Perhaps someday I will find it within myself to realize that love will come to me and not to try to force a romance with someone who just wants me for sex...which is most often the case. Damn me for having such awesome skills. For real, I must say that I have had lots of practice in that dept and have become a great lay. I can usually tell instantly what it will take to make my partner hot for me, and provide them with a hot encounter. I should probably dial it down just a bit so they will want more than just the sex. When will I ever learn????

Ok, sorry for the pity-party-like post. Sometimes you just need to get it out. Thanks for reading and please stay tuned for more upbeat posts.

No comments: