The day has finally arrived! I will be leaving this afternoon for my trip. I have had a serious cold all week long but nothing can stop me from going. I will take it easy and continue to take my antibiotics and such. Which means no parties or anything but that's ok, partying isnt always that great any damn way. I am just looking forward to seeing my friends and getting away from home for a couple of days. It's been quite a while since I have taken any trips ( at least since last New Year's Eve ) and I didnt even leave the state-I just went to OKC. I did have a good time then and met a real cool guy, who I still chat with.
I will post another post when I return and fill all you guys in on my not-so-slutty adventures!
JH
No comments:
Post a Comment