Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My big trip is finally here

First, I want to start out with saying how much I hate it that I wasted my b-day post bitching about other people who are completely insignificant. With that said, let's move on to something worthwhile. :-)

My trip to Arkansas has finally arrived. I dont leave for a couple more days, but I am already feeling it. It has been forever since I have taken any sort of trip anywhere. I know Ar does not sound that exciting but for me, it will be. I used to live in Ft Smith, so I have lots of friends down there ( more potential readers!) Of course I will be staying with Mackie and we will be hitting the clubs all the way from Ft Smith to Fayetteville and Little Rock. I am really looking forward to this trip, and nothing can stop me now!

Look forward to some slutty posts after I return...

No comments: